Do you want to improve your Legal English?
We know lawyers have no time for training, and yet legal English is a skill that requires time and expertise: that’s why we have created Lawlinguists training.
The first 1:1 legal English on line coaching by Lawyers for Lawyers. At any time from 7.00 am to 11.00 pm, comfortably from your home, office or anywhere!
Who we are?
Our coaches are native English trainers with a legal background.
Lawlinguists Training is a language coaching service designed for lawyers to improve their legal english without wasting time.
Lawlinguists is a regular supplier of 16 out of 20 top Law Firm with legal translations like Allen & Overy, Baker McKenzie, Linklaters, Dentons and Dla Piper for more than 10 years.
Why is Lawlinguists Training different
from other language course?
1. LANGUAGE COACHING BY LAWYERS FOR LAWYERS
Legal English is a skill that is hard to master and requires focussed and one-to-one taylor-made coaching.
Our coaches are native English Lawyers, carefully chosen to fit your English level and your legal practice.
2. ONE-TO-ONE TAILOR-MADE LEGAL ENGLISH TRAINING
You’ll be able to structure your class with your coach based on a specific real-life document provided by you. You can draft and review your legal documents.
Legal English Coaching, not just another English course. There are no set path for your training, it’s 100% customized on your need, for the number of hours you require.
3. WE FIT YOUR SCHEDULE
Legal English Coaching Sessions from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. You can set or move a session up to 15 minutes before it begins.
You can join your session from anywhere (office, home, hotel, ca/train) and with the platform you prefer (Skype, Zoom, Adobe Connect, phone …).
Book your first free 1:1 Legal English
Coaching session for you and up to 2 other
collegues to check it out!
- A session may last 30, 45 or 60 minutes
- You can choose the number of hours you need
- You may choose between keeping the same instructor or alternating between several
- You can choose to participate in a lesson via phone, Skype, and/or Adobe Connect
- You may join a lesson no matter your whereabouts (office, home, hotel, car/train)
- You may book a lesson any time between 7 am and 11 pm (CET)
- A lesson can be booked up to 15 minutes before starting time
- A lesson may always be deferred up to six hours before the lesson start time, and every other lesson in as few as 15 minutes before the start time
Contact us and book your first 1:1 free Legal English Coaching session
Book your free check up, plan your language course or just ask for information.
Fill in the form or contact us directly via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone at +49 71195815664